Position: Art Director
Partner: Kenny Gray
Mentors: Jacqueline Hull & Nate Kerbin
1. Life ‘til now, in 140 characters or less:
Making things and breaking things since ’95.
2. Why I’m here:
My parents enrolled me in every extra-curricular activity they could think of when I was younger– ballet, gymnastics, baton twirling, horseback riding, flute. Art was the only thing that really stuck for a long time.
As I got older, I started to enjoy my work more for the effect it could produce from other people than for the satisfaction it gave me. I think Art Directors have the potential to influence a lot of people in a lot of cool ways, so here I am!
3. Topics that if brought up, I will talk about endlessly:
Mola Mola, Knitting, Good Books, Why I shockingly prefer my Android to iPhones (!!!)
4. If I could have a beer with anyone it would be:
5. Working title for my autobiography:
The Girl Who Points out Every Dog She Sees on the Sidewalk
6. Where’s Waldo?
7. Last Photo You Took on Your Phone: